- “Asa Ren” means PT Asa Ren Global Nusantara, a limited liability company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia (including its subsidiaries and affiliates), domiciled at Tokopedia Tower 7th Floor Unit B & C Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 11 Ex. Semanggi Rubber, Kec. Setiabudi, South Jakarta.
- “User” is any individual who fulfills the requirements under these Terms of Service and intends to access the Asa Ren Platform.
“Personal Data” is information and/or data that
can be used to identify Users, either alone or together with other
information. Asa Ren collects and stores the following types of
- "Registration Information" is information that the User provides about the User when registering and/or buying Asa Ren Services (eg name, date of birth, telephone number, email, address, KTP/Passport user ID , transaction information, gender, weight, height, ethnicity, allergies, medications, and medical history of the User).
- "Genetic Information" is a data consisting of a User's genotype, which is a combination of 2 (two) of 4 (four) nitrogenous bases in DNA, namely Adenine (A), Thymine (T), Cytosine (C) and Guanine (G) ( eg AG, CC, CT, TT, GG,) resulting from the analysis of a number of specific SNPs (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms) in the User's genome using the genotyping assay.
- "Self-Reported Information" is all information about the User himself, including the User's disease condition, other health-related information, personal characteristics, ethnicity, and other information that the User enters into surveys, forms, or features when logging into the User's account. Self-reported information is included in Asa Ren Research only if it has been indicated for the use of Asa Ren Research on the website and if the User has given consent according to the Consumer Consent form.
- "User Content" means all information, data, text, music, audio, photos, graphics, videos, messages, or other materials - other than Genetic Information and self-reported Information generated by users of Asa Ren Services and submitted, whether publicly or personally, to or through the Asa Ren Platform.
- "Web and Application Behavior Information" is information about how Users use Asa Ren's websites and applications (such as browser type, domain, page views, usage or User activity) collected through log files, cookies and web beacon technologies.
- "Refund" is the benefit that will be provided by Asa Ren in the event that the transaction for Consulting Services as referred to in these Terms of Service cannot be carried out. Meanwhile, the return is in the form voucher that has a unique code in it as subject to these Terms of Service.
- An internet connection is required to be able to use the Service and costs associated with using an internet connection are under the responsibility of the User.
- "Service" means the type of service that can be used through the Platform.
- “Platform” is an application (Android or iOS version) and/or web application (application that can be accessed using the web), the website managed by Asa Ren, which is updated from time to time.
- “Web Application” is a feature that functions as a means for Users to access several Asa Ren Services without the need to download an application.
- “Application Mobile” is an application (Android or iOS version) that functions as a means for Users to access Asa Ren Services by downloading the Application on the User's personal mobile device.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM
- This platform is intended to facilitate the search for services where Asa Ren can collaborate with Consulting Service Providers.
- Every feature or facility on the Platform can be updated or changed according to the needs and developments of the Platform from time to time.
- Asa Ren may use third party services as payment service providers. If there is a failure in the payment system, Asa Ren will try to help solve the payment problem.
- The banking/payment service provider that the User chooses may allow additional fees to be charged.
- Asa Ren can stop or limit the registration process or use of the Platform from Users if there is a violation of these Terms of Service or applicable laws and regulations.
- By using the Platform, the User represents and guarantees that the User has full rights, powers and authority to follow these Terms of Service and to fully carry out all of the User's obligations below. The User further represents and warrants that the User is not under any legal defects or contractual limitations that prevent the User from following these Terms of Service. The User then states that the User has known and agreed to the Consumer Agreement Letter.
- Users are responsible for all use of User accounts on the Platform. If the User does not have control over the User's account for any reason, the User must report it to Asa Ren. If someone else misuses the User's account before reporting occurs, then the use of that account during that period is the responsibility of the User.
- Users are not allowed to harm, abuse, change or modify the Platform intentionally or incidentally. Asa Ren can close or cancel the User's account and prohibit the User from using the Platform in the event that the User does not comply with these Terms of Service.
- Users use the Platform only for the purpose of obtaining Services and will not abuse or use the Platform for activities that are against the law, including but not limited to money laundering, theft, embezzlement, terrorism or fraud. The User also agrees that the User will not place false Personal Data and fake orders through the Platform and will not act against the law through the Platform.
- By providing information to Asa Ren, the User declares that the User agrees that the information that the User provides will be used by Asa Ren and the Consulting Service Provider.
- Users acknowledge and agree that any information in any form, including but not limited to video, audio, images or text contained in the Platform has its own intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights). Users are not allowed to use, modify, facilitate, disseminate and/or destroy intellectual property rights without permission from the owner of intellectual property rights as stipulated in the applicable laws and regulations.
When accessing and using the Platform including all its features
and services, Users are not allowed to:
- transfer User accounts from the Asa Ren Platform to another Platform without Asa Ren's approval;
- distribute viruses, spam, or other similar technologies that can damage and/or harm the Platform and other Platform users;
- enter or move features on the Platform without Asa Ren's approval;
- placing information or other applications that violate the intellectual property rights of other parties on the Platform;
- collect and/or use Personal Data from other users on the Platform, including but not limited to e-mail addresses, without the consent of these users;
- use false or deceptive Personal Data to register an account on the Platform or use other parties' Personal Data without their consent;
- use the Platform for things that are prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that the Service fees listed on the Platform may change according to Asa Ren's full policy.
- The entire appearance of Asa Ren's health articles is used to educate users and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment or consulting services with Asa Ren or a medical adviser/User's doctor.
- ACCOUNT CREATION, MANAGEMENT AND DELETION
- Terms of Account Creation
- Users must have an account on the Asa Ren Platform to access the Asa Ren Service by registering an e-mail and password on the Asa Ren Platform.
- The account can only be used by people who have access to the account by entering e-mail and password.
- Asa Ren may periodically send e-mails to Users to inform them about Asa Ren's products and services.
- For children who are under 18 years old and wish to use the Asa Ren Service, parents or guardians can create a sub-account for the child through the parent or guardian's main account.
- Asa Ren has the right to refuse future Account creation requests from the User if the User uses the same email account that was registered and deleted by the previous User.
- Account Management Provisions
- If at any time the User cannot access the User's account because the User has forgotten the password, the User can try to reset the User's password by clicking the "forgot password" button on the Asa Ren Platform, then Asa Ren will send a code so that the User can reset it. User password.
- If the User cannot access the User's account for other reasons, the User can contact Asa Ren and provide information to Asa Ren to verify that the User is the owner of the account.
- If the User wants to update and/or change his personal data on the account, the User can send an e-mail request specifically regarding what personal data he wants to change along with supporting evidence. Asa Ren will review the request and will send an e-mail to the User if Asa Ren considers that the User's request is rational and based.
- Account Deletion Terms Deletion
- The deletion of an account and the information and services therein is permanent and cannot be changed. After successful deletion, the User will not be able to log in and view the account history and User Sub-Accounts again. Deletion of a User Account also includes deletion of Sub-Accounts that Users have in User Accounts or vice versa;
- Asa Ren may refuse to delete a User's Account as long as the User still has ongoing orders on the Platform;
- Asa Ren has the right to refuse future Account creation requests from Users;
The mechanism for deleting a User Account is as follows:
- Users can delete User accounts by pressing the "Delete Account" button in the Main Account Profile Settings;
- After 30 calendar days of User account deletion request, User Account will be permanently deleted, and User can no longer retrieve User information. Prior to the 30 calendar days the User can still cancel the account deletion by logging in or accessing the User account again on the Platform;
- Users can login and download a copy of User information from the Platform before deleting a User account. After the User's account is deleted, the User cannot have access using e-mail Asa Ren Platform.
- Asa Ren can delete a User's account if there is a violation of the Terms of Service. Asa Ren will notify the User if there is any suspicion of a violation and/or any report of a violation. Users can clarify regarding this violation within 7 calendar days of notification from Asa Ren, in the event that the User fails to clarify at the specified time and/or the User's clarification does not reach Asa Ren's satisfaction, Asa Ren has the right to delete the User's account 30 calendar days after the notification.
- Terms of Account Creation
Our services consist of the following products:
- DNA testing;
- Medical Check Up (MCU);
- Home Service;
- Consultation with the Counselor;
- Other product services available on the Platform.
- The terms and conditions of each Service are specifically regulated in each product's Terms of Service.
- You understand and agree to use and enjoy the Services Users are required to comply with the Terms per Service or its derivatives along with their changes, additions and derivatives which are an integral part and cannot be separated from these General Terms of Service.
- Our services consist of the following products:
- PAYMENT TERMS
- Users can get the services that Asa Ren provides by making purchases on the Platform. Asa Ren has the right to determine the form of the Service, the details of the Service, the price of the Service, as well as the technical specifications for the Service.
- By selecting one of the available Services, the User is deemed to have agreed to purchase the Service with the details and specifications as well as the price of the Service that the User has selected. The User is obliged to complete the payment for the purchase price of the Service that the User has chosen. Payment of the Service price is mandatory for the User to do in accordance with the instructions that Asa Ren has set on the Platform.
- Asa Ren has no obligation to return the purchase price of the Service except for the conditions set out in these Terms of Service.
- To be able to transact on the Platform, Users can use various payment methods available on the Platform.
- If the User suspects that there is inappropriate activity and/or a dispute/dispute occurs in connection with the User's account, the User can immediately contact Asa Ren so that Asa Ren can immediately take the necessary action. Asa Ren may suspend all transactions originating from the User's account and may take action to suspend transactions if Asa Ren identifies a problem with the User's account or certain transactions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Asa Ren is the holder of the trademark rights to the name, icon and logo of Asa Ren which are copyrights and trademarks protected by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Users may not use, modify, or install names, icons, logos, or brands without written approval from Asa Ren.
- All intellectual property rights contained in the Platform are based on the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, including in this case ownership of intellectual property rights to all source code of the Platform and intellectual property rights related to the Platform. For this reason, Users are prohibited from violating intellectual property rights contained on this Platform, including modifying, derivative works, adapting, duplicating, copying, selling, reproducing, hacking, selling, and/or exploiting the Platform, including using the Platform to access, which is not authorized, launches automatic programs or scripts, or any programs that can hinder the operation and/or performance of the Platform, or in any way reproduce or avoid the navigation structure or presentation of the Platform or its contents.
- Asa Ren can take action against any violations that Users commit related to intellectual property rights related to the Platform.
As long as it is still running with applicable laws and
regulations, Users are not allowed to:
- license, sub-licence, sell, transfer, designate, distribute or commercially exploit or provide the Application and/or Software to any third party in any way;
- modify or create derivative works based on the Application and/or Software;
- “mirror” the Application/Software on other servers or wireless or internet-based devices;
- except to the extent that these restrictions are prohibited under applicable laws and regulations, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, decrypt or try to obtain and code or extract software from, this Application or any software or services available on or through the Application;
- use manual or automated programs or scripts, including but not limited to web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program that can make multiple server requests per second, (a) overload or hinder the operation and/or performance of the Application excessively; (b) to perform data mining or scraping activities, or (c) in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Application or its content;
- post, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- remove copyright notices, trademarks or other proprietary rights contained in the Application or Platform.
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR Asa Ren always strives to make this Platform function and run smoothly. Users understand that the Asa Ren Platform and/or Service features may not be available at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to maintenance needs, repairs or technical problems, and these situations are beyond Asa Ren's control.
- VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE These Terms of Service constitute an agreement that binds Asa Ren and Users. Asa Ren and Users are expected in good faith and their best efforts to comply with and implement any and all of the terms and conditions in these Terms of Service from time to time. Violation of these Terms of Service besides being able to cause Asa Ren's right to suspend and/or stop the service and/or delete the User's account, Asa Ren can claim compensation in the event that violation of these Terms of Service can cause losses suffered by Asa Ren. Dispute resolution regarding claims for damages is subject to the dispute resolution methods in these Terms of Service. Asa Ren and Users must make their best efforts to make efforts in order to avoid further losses due to violations of these Terms of Service. Asa Ren may ask the User to take certain actions and/or not take certain actions to avoid further losses. The claim for compensation does not eliminate Asa Ren's right to take other legal remedies in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- NO WARRANTIES This Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at the User's own risk. Subject to applicable law, the Services are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Asa Ren, its subsidiaries and licensors do not guarantee that the Service, including that the Service will meet the needs of the User; that the Service will be available at a specified time or location, uninterrupted or guaranteed; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Services are free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
- All notifications or requests for information to or about Asa Ren will be processed if made in writing and sent to Asa Ren's e-mail address at: email@example.com.
- Asa Ren can show that notifications, both physical and electronic, have been sent to Users; or
- Asa Ren has uploaded a notice on the Platform, which is accessible to the public free of charge.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Force majeure is a situation that arises beyond the control of Asa Ren and the User which causes obstruction of the implementation of these Terms of Service and these circumstances cannot be prevented or resolved, consisting of but not limited to natural disasters, floods, fires, earthquakes, wars , riots, strikes, closures, epidemics, pandemics, riots, changes in government policies that prevent or limit one of the Parties from carrying out its obligations in these Terms of Service.
- Parties affected by Force Majeure that have a direct impact on the implementation of their rights and obligations based on the Terms of Service cannot be held responsible for losses incurred due to Force Majeure.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
- These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- For any disputes or differences of any kind arising in connection with or arising from these Terms of Service, the User agrees to first contact Asa Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org and try to resolve the dispute with Asa Ren by deliberation.
- If the Dispute cannot be resolved within 30 (thirty) calendar days by deliberation to reach a consensus, the Parties agree to resolve the dispute through the Indonesian National Arbitration Board ("BANI") in accordance with BANI procedural regulations ("BANI Rules"). The arbitration will be held in Jakarta and will be in English. The Parties agree that the arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties and will not be appealed in any court or other body.
- One of the parties complaining has the right to request that the Arbitrator's Award at least include the party who will be responsible for paying BANI's filing, administration and arbitrator fees in accordance with BANI rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator must cover arbitration costs, reasonable attorneys' fees, and reasonable fees for experts and other witnesses.
- Nothing in this section will prevent either party from seeking damages or other equivalent relief from the court as necessary to prevent breach, misappropriation, or breach of data security, Intellectual Property Rights, or other proprietary rights of such party. All claims must be brought in the parties' individual capacities, and not as plaintiffs or class members in any class or representative proceeding, and, unless Asa Ren agrees otherwise, the arbitrator may not combine the claims of more than one person.
- User agrees that, by agreeing to these Terms of Service, User and Asa Ren each waive the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
- ELECTRONIC CONTRACT
- The Parties agree and agree that these Terms of Service are made in the form of an Electronic Contract and the act of clicking on an agreement electronically is a form of agreement to the provisions of these Terms of Service so that these Terms of Service are legal, binding on the parties and enforceable.
- The Parties agree that neither party will initiate or make any claims or objections in connection with the creation or validity of these Terms of Service and their amendments or changes in the form of an Electronic Contract.
- The Parties agree and agree that all changes, amendments to these Terms of Service and Terms (including terms and conditions for the use of other features in the Application), which changes can be made by Asa Ren or Asa Ren Affiliates on the basis of their own considerations, can also be made electronically, one of which is in the form of an Electronic Contract. Changes to these Terms of Service or Terms will take effect after Asa Ren announces changes to these Terms either through the Application or through other media chosen by Asa Ren and the User agrees that User's continued access or use of the Application after the date of announcement of changes to the Terms of Service in the Terms will means that the User agrees to be bound by the Terms, as amended or added.
- CHANGES AND SEVERABILITY The General Service Terms and their amendments and additions constitute the overall rules governing the Services made by Asa Ren. If there are matters from the General Service Terms and or Service Terms per product which are deemed invalid by a court with competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of these provisions will not affect the validity of the other provisions of these General Service Terms which will remain in full force and effect.
- Terms of Service, together with any changes and additional Terms of Service that Users may make with Asa Ren in connection with the Services, constitute the entire Terms of Service between Users and Asa Ren regarding the Services.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the other provisions of these Terms of Service, which will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms of Service are made in English and Indonesian. If there are discrepancies between the English and Indonesian versions, the Indonesian version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions are made and electronically approved by Asa Ren and Partners in a conscious state and without any coercion from any party. After the act of clicking electronically to agree to these Terms of Service, Asa Ren and Partners agree to be deemed that Partners have read, understood and agreed to each and every article in these Terms of Service and will comply and carry out each article in the Terms of Service with full responsibility.
Terms of Service
Asa Ren Terms Of Service
Asa Ren Product Terms of Service